Thursday, January 8, 2009

During the holidays...(The craze on Twilight with cousins)

The holidays were amazing. :-) I did lots of thing.Many amazing things actually...My cousins and I started crazing about the new movie Twlight.It was funny when you think of it. We started it when we went to watch the movie which is on the 30th of December last year(2008) When we went home,we could not stop talking about it. That night,I went to stay at their house so it was amazing that I could sleep at 4am and wake up at 10am.The next day was New year's eve and on that day,my cousins made a resolution.I just think it is impossible to come true. They wish that their life would be like the movie. What I think is that it is just lame.The movie is a fantasy.How can it possibly happen...Although the male lead is cute but it is just so impossible. 1 more thing during the holidays,I broke one of my record.I did not sleep for one whloe night. My uncle booked a chalet and we went there to play.I did not sleep and i still have the energy to play at Escape Theme Park. The night when I went home i slept at 7.30pm which is the earliest i slept.

No comments: