Thursday, April 24, 2008

Personal Response 3 : Hand, Foot & Mouth Disease

Hand,Foot & Mouth Disease is a disease that is easily infected by children.HFMD is easy to get infected.If you have fever,sore throat,ulcers in throat and mouth,headache,rashes and loss of appetite,you might had got infected.Some say that children under five is most likely to get infected...Well.......I think it's true as they don't know a lot about their personal hygiene.We can prevent it from happening if we wash our hands before and after we eats.Although,I have never get infected before but My brother has it before.He said that it was very painful as there was ulcers in his mouth and on his hands.My brother stayed at home all the time because he might spread it to his classmates.I advice all children to know their personal hygiene and take good care of themselves.

No comments: