Thursday, July 24, 2008

Racial Harmony Day

Entering the school gate,I saw a booth with Chinese toys on it.After seeing it,I then realised it was Racial Harmony Day today.Feeling more energetic,I waited patiently for the assembly to start.The teacher when through the schedule on what we are going to do.After finding out that we are going to have an hour of recess,I was surprised.What are we going to do during this one hour.After the explanation what we can do during recess,we went back to class.Two hours of studying wasn't long.While going to the hall,my first impression was some boring speech but the teacher say that it was a skit.During recess,I ate Chinese traditional biscuits an many other stuff.After I ate,Cheryl Teo and I went to the skylite cafe to check out the things.I done a henna which cost me $0.50.It was worth it because it was beautiful.Recess was over and we went back to class happily.In class, we made garland out of string and crepe paper.I made a nice one and it fitted nicely!

No comments: