Sunday, April 5, 2009

Healthy Eating

Eating healthily is important. If one is not eating healthily,his or her stamina would not be as good as others and diseases would be their best friend. Food like vegetables and fruits are always the secret ingredient to staying away from visits to the doctor....This is what i always think...You see...Fast food like fries and chips are always the favourite among us but they are always unhealthy.Vegetables and fruits are always rejected by children these days but they are the healthier food.Like I said before, we must eat healthily to prevent diseases from ''following'' us. Diabetes and high blood pressure are some of the diseases that are caused by eating unhealthily.Eating fruits and vegetables are rich vitamins and minerals which made them the best.At the age of three,(this is what I remember) I would always refuse to eat the vegetables my parents give me. As I grow, I realise that vegetables and fruits are not that bad.So, I am fond of vegetables and fruits. They are always sweet( not always...) and always brighten my day...The campaign the school is having is a great idea...I think it really encourage the pupils to eat more healthy food.Maybe we can have a week that if someone is caught eating healthy food can get a prize... That's all i got to say... BB..

No comments: