Thursday, April 30, 2009

Kindness

This week is about kindness. This value is what everyone want to have. Some say that having kindness is very easy but some say is the most difficult. Why? It really depend on your character. Kindness is about having to do something like helping others people when they are in need. No matter they are young or old, we should always lend a helping to others. Kindness is the act or the state of being kind and marked by charitable behaviour, marked by mild disposition, pleasantness, tenderness and concern for others. People being kind is important. Being kind to other does not need a reward after every kind doing. We leave a good impression and gain other's trust. These are the only things we would ask for from others when did something kind. Actually being kind is very simple. You can help an old lady across the road or helping your neighbour by babysitting their child. I remembered I once help a foreigner to translate. I was at the bowling centre and I went to some beverages. This lady was having difficulty communicating to the cashier as the cashier does not know how to speak Mandarin. I happened to be there so I helped to translate. It really helped. The lady just gave me a smile said a very nice thank you and walked off.I could not helped and too, smiled. I felt very pleased and happy. Maybe I could help the school by donating some money generously so that the school to renovate some part of the school. I could always be a good role modal to the lower primary kids and they might followed. They may followed the wrong doings but they can always changed those bad habits. So let make our part in the community and make the world a better place.

No comments: